What you need to know
What do you offer?
- We offer a remote, virtual PA (personal assistant) and administration service to support your organisation from our office in Canterbury and work with clients in Maidstone and across London and Kent. Services include:
- Virtual PA service: diary management, email service, travel booking and personal administration
- Project support: finance, planning, management, coordination, communication
- Document creation e.g. Letters, Curriculum Vitae
- Spreadsheet creation and management
- Presentation preparation
- Proof reading
- Website administration
- Recruitment administration
Contact us to discuss your business support needs
Where do you work?
We are based in Canterbury, Kent and work with clients across the south-east including in Maidstone, London and Croydon.
We offer remote business assistance from our office base in Canterbury, Kent with meetings held virtually by arrangment.
How will you communicate?
Clients choose their preferred communication path and the frequency of updates.
How do we set up a contract?
After an initial meeting to discuss your administration or project needs a contract is created for you to sign before work begins.
What much do you charge?
The current pay as you go rate is £25 per hour (£200 per day).
Retainer and project rates from £20 per hour.
How do you invoice?
Invoices are sent at the end of the calendar month. Payment is made by bank transfer.
What are your office hours?
Office hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 with work possible outside of these hours by arrangment.