What you need to know
What do you offer?
- I offer core administration services such as
- Virtual PA including: diary management, email and telephone service, travel booking and personal administration
- Document creation e.g. Letters, Curriculum Vitae
- Spreadsheet creation and management
- Preparation of presentations e.g. PowerPoints
- Proof reading
- Social media marketing
- Website administration
- Event planning
- Recruitment administration
Contact me to discuss your business support needs
Where do you work?
I am based in Canterbury, Kent and work with clients in Kent and London. All work is carried out from my home office. Face to face meetings can be held through Skype or in person by arrangement.
How will you communicate?
You can choose whether you would prefer email or telephone updates on your work and how often you want me to be in touch.
How do we set up a contract?
Initially we will meet to discuss the administration needs you have, or the project you need completed. Once this is agreed, including details of pricing and time scales, I will prepare a contract for you. Once the contract is agreed work can begin.
How do you invoice?
You will receive an invoice two weeks after work begins. Invoices are payable within fourteen days of the invoice date. Payment is made online.