What you need to know
What do you offer?
- I offer remote administration services and business support for businesses and organisations in Canterbury, Maidstone, and across London and Kent including:
- Virtual PA service including: diary management, email service, travel booking and personal administration
- Document creation e.g. Letters, Curriculum Vitae
- Spreadsheet creation and management
- Preparation of presentations e.g. PowerPoints
- Proof reading
- Social media marketing
- Website administration
- Event planning
- Recruitment administration
Contact me to discuss your business support needs
Where do you work?
I am based in Canterbury, Kent and work with clients in Maidstone, Kent and London.
I offer remote business support from my home office.
Face to face meetings can be held through Skype or in person by arrangement.
How will you communicate?
You can choose whether you would prefer email or telephone updates on your work and how often you want me to be in touch.
How do we set up a contract?
Initially we will meet to discuss the administration needs you have, or the project you need completed. Once this is agreed, including details of pricing and time scales, I will prepare a contract for you before your project begins.
What much do you charge?
Pay as you go rates are £25 per hour (£200 per day).
Retainer and project rates on application.
How do you invoice?
Invoices are sent at the end of the calendar month. Payment is made by bank transfer.